How to make a reservation
- Reservations can only be made online
- The reservation must be made no later than three weeks before the planned visit
- For the Last Supper visit, the reservation must be made 10-12 weeks in advance (10 weeks in advance for a weekday tour and 12 weeks in advance for Saturday, Sunday or during the summer and winter vacations.)
- Last Supper visits must be paid for immediately after receiving the confirmation, and are non-refundable
- Confirmation and online payment form will be sent once the reservation is received
- Payment must reach us no later than fourteen days before the visit, otherwise the reservation is not guaranteed
New rates as of 1 January 2008
- 75 euro for one-hour tour
- 140 euro for two-hour tour
- 200 euro for three-hour tour
- 250 euro for four-hour tour
- 420 euro for up two eight-hour tour
- 55 euro for each consecutive hour after eight hours
- Generally speaking, there is a maximum of four persons per guide. For each additional person, an additional charge of 10 Euro per person will be asked. Exceptions to this number depend partly on conditions laid down by specific museums or exhibitions. In the case of motorized tours, one guide per vehicle is required.
- Groups of 50 visitors or more are responsible for arranging its own transport (e.g. a coach for a port visit).
- The programme can be adapted for handicapped visitors.
- Any admission charges for churches and/or museums visited during the walk not pre-booked must be purchased by the customer at the respective ticket offices.
- Churches may sometimes be closed unexpectedly for weddings or funerals.